1. Knowledge and Ability Objectives
(1) Students are able to read the words with the letters “o” and “e” correctly.
(2) Students are able to listen and write these four words (note, coke, nose, Jones) correctly.
(3) Students will master the pronouncing regulation of the letters “o” and “e” by learning this lesson.
(1) The teacher uses some pictures to present new words: nose, note, coke, Mr. Jonesand then writesthese new words on the blackboard and draws lines under the letter “o” and “e”.
(2) The teacher leads the Ss to read words by themselves and pay attention to the pronunciation of letter “o” and “e”.
(3) Students read after the teacher and then practice the pronunciations in different ways.
Intention:Cultivate the students’ self-learning ability and help the students articulate the two pronunciations correctly through the teacher’s demonstration and vocal practice.
The teacher leads students to listen to the tape and complete these sentences.
My name is ______.
This is my ______.
I’d like a bottle ______.
Please write a ______.
Intention: Students can improve their listening and writing abilities by completing sentences and cultivate their comprehensiveabilityof using language.
微信号：华图资老师（huatunuan） 教师招聘群：126302597教师资格群：304093460验证信息“教师”加群验证信息“福利”加群验证信息“福利”精品内容抢先看，专业客服答疑刷题，资料，督学，答疑刷题，资料，督学，答疑贴心微信客服华图资老师（huatunuan）验证信息“教师”资讯抢先看，客服答疑Q群福利小灶教师招聘群：126302597 教师资格群：304093460加群验证信息“福利”加群验证信息“福利”刷题，资料，督学，答疑刷题，资料，督学，答疑 （编辑：刘然）